-----Original Message-----
From: MO Wild Bird Forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Charlene and
Jim Malone
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 10:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REDA LTDuck - NOT

As of 9:45 AM, the LONG-TAILED DUCK was NOT re-found despite
the efforts of
several birders.
Near white-out conditions have existed at times this AM due
to the snow.
Better viewing conditions MAY exist this afternoon or
tomorrow.

The waterfowl is spread out in the River due to Ellis Bay
being frozen, so
many birds can only be observed at some distance. Also there
is a large
group of birds at Harbor Point Marina, a gated private
property that can't
be accessed.
Anyone know someone that lives there?

Good birding,