January 15

All :

        We saw the cemetery merlin yesterday in Resurrection Cemetery (
across the street )It was flying, could not see where it stopped. Not
successful in finding it on a quick search of the cemetery. Later we were
at Il 143 just above the the junction with Il 3. Found 11 of the turkeys.
All males. Supposse the females were at the mall.

Bob McFall
Shrewsbury