At the very obvious risk of blowing my employer's horn, I like direct
mobirders to
http://www.conservation.state.mo.us/cgi-bin/news/news_search.cgi?item=104281
2876,546,
to read a story two Missouri birds. It also gives viewers a chance to look
at Mike Grant's great digiscoped photo of the clark's nutcracker and my
photo of the Schell-Osage lewis's woodpecker from last year. Please note the
if you click on the small thumbnail images they'll open up to a nice size
and they can be downloaded.

Enjoy
Jim