 We had a snow day yesterday, and today here in
Leeton, as does much of the region for illness.  Alas,
I still have work to do.

My apologies about not posting this earlier, but since
the first of the year, I have had an Oregon Junco
coming to my feeders.  I forget that they are fairly
rare here, as we regularly had one/two every winter in
Wisconsin.

Again, my sincerest apologies, and our winter visitor
the single Purple Finch is also still here.

I counted 26 Cardinals at our feeders yesterday
morning, 75 Goldfinch, 26 Cardinals, 25 Junco
(including Oregon), 1 N. Flicker (successfully fending
off the Starlings), 3 Red-bellied Woodpeckers, others,
and the occasional Cooper's Hawk swooping for meal
(too slow).

My apologies.
Lynn Miller
Lone Jack,MO