Looked and looked, but did NOT find the LT Duck
Did find a largish female goldeneye though, that I wish I could have seen in
better light.
LOTS of waterfowl to pick through in the River by the Clark bridge.

Did find:
one adult LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL - near dam, MO bird
one 1w THAYER'S GULL - same area as LBBG
one 1w THAYER'S/ICELAND type bird (not fully committing to either) Seen near
Clark Bridge. Very pale bird with "nice" round head and small beak (Glaucous
is the hawk-ist, Iceland is the nice one)  Waning light so didn't have a
REAL long time to view. Digital pics were not that good either.
Wish I had a gull expert near-by to walk me through ID (or thack me in the
back of head to help me remember what I needed to quickly look for)

Otherwise, same stuff reported at REDA.

IL side birds:
nice male WOOD DUCK across from Alton Barge Terminal road (hot water ditch)
BLACK DUCK on the other side of the slough

Weldon Springs:
HARRIS SPARROW still at Blue Grosbeak Trail

Later,
Charlene Malone
Chesterfield, MO