Go to MO Dept. of MO for schedules of Eagle Days events:
www.missouriconservation.org
Keyword: Eagle Days

Today at the Chain Of Rocks Bridge (off of North I-270, just across the
River in IL) is an Eagle Days event, news said 10 - 4 PM., but MDC
newsletter said it starts 8 AM.
Volunteers there with several scopes to see the eagles and even a chance to
see an adult bird up close.
Jan 25 & 26 there is an Eagle Days event at Clarksville, MO (Lock and Dam
24)

At Riverlands EDA, (St. Charles co across from Alton, IL) lots of birds
putting on quite a show.
Best time to see them are in the AM and late afternoon when they are
feeding, but you can see them any part of the day.. think they have a
Masters of the Sky programs, Feb 1 & 2. (can't post now)

Hwy 100 from Alton IL to Grafton, IL is a good road to just drive and see
the Eagles along the Bluffs and flying over the Miss. River.

Have fun,
Charlene Malone
Chesterfield, MO