Dear MoBirders,

I have all the finalized information on the waterfowl identification
workshop on Feb. 21, 22, and 23. Until this gets posted to the ASM website,
just ask me privately, and I can send the info as a MSWord document
attached to an email message. Note that this requires that you send the
request to MY email address: [log in to unmask] , and not the list. Hitting
"REPLY" will send your request to the entire list.

----Bill Eddleman