I checked a pine grove at Grand Trace C.A. in Harrison
County while
cross-country skiiing there.  I found 2 Long-eared
Owls.  They were
in the pine grove at the camping area off Hwy F.  The
area's name comes
from a major path or trail that passed near there that
was used by
Native Americans and early pioneers.  In older times
this was called a
trace.  It is located NW of Bethany.

Later,
Steve Kinder