MOBirders,

Here are a few pictures to help thaw you all out.

I have been fortunate here and gotten close to the birds with good light.  If I have mis-identified any of these shots let me know, as I don't see most of these birds very often.

I think the easiest way to see the pictures is to run a slideshow and set the size to original, as that gives a bigger picture than large size.  You may want to set the time up also.  And we seemed to have killed Nikon's site the last time I posted pictures, so if you can't get in today, try tomorrow.  Nikon still hasn't responded to my inquiry about their limits on hits.

To get there, simply click the address below and you'll be sent directly to my
NikonNet photo album:

http://home1.nikonnet.com/servlet/com.arcsoft.LoginNew?com=arcsoftBanner&awp=index3.html&DIRECT=&[log in to unmask]&PASSWORD=nikoneditor_1046793722&WHO=memberguest

If that doesn't work, go to www.nikonnet.com, and click the "Albums" button.
Then log in using the following information:

Login ID: [log in to unmask]
Guest password: nikoneditor_1046793722

I hope you'll visit my album soon and don't forget to sign my guestbook!

Learn. Share. Print. Inspire.
NikonNet is a registered trademark of Nikon Inc.
Copyright  2001 Nikon. All rights reserved