I had an interesting afternoon at Otter Slough today (Stoddard County)--only 37 species but oh that 60,000 Snow Geese!    14 species of waterfowl and a Great Egret in a pear tree (!)  Bald Eagles having their way by stirring up the Snows.  Besides Snow I had Ross' and Greater White-fronted.  Would you believe--no Canada Geese crossed my path.  Most common duck was Northern Pintail--and I thought they were supposed to be scarce.
Lots of American Kestrels.  Common Loon and Horned Grebe at Wappapello.  Couldn't find Pine Warbler or Red-breasted Nuthatch that were there in CBC.  Looks like the weather will be going down hill again.    Good