I use Outlook Express and when I want the email address of the sender I right click on the message line in the inbox and when the dialog box pops up I click the properties.  A nice clean dialog box with the senders email address is presented.  Give it a shot, it is easy, quick and simple.

Charley

Charles Burwick
Greater Ozarks Audubon Society
Greene Co.