From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Charlene and Jim Malone
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 9:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WGNSS Saturday Walk

I would prefer to answer this in private, but because no e-mail address was
given, I will reply publicly. I am also assuming, James, that you are in the
St. Louis area since you inquired about the WGNSS walk (no location was
given either)

message * * SIGNOFF MOBIRDS-L * * to [log in to unmask] * * To
subscribe send the message * * SUBSCRIBE MOBIRDS-L your name * * to
archives from July 2002 on: * *
http://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html *