From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Heidi McCullough
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Retrieving email addresses

Because we so often SHOULD reply offline, and sometimes embarrass
ourselves with an inadvertent broadcast reply, everyone should know that
the sender's own email address is imbedded in the data somewhere.  I use
Microsoft outlook, but I expect other email programs would have similar
information.

   When viewing the email subjects in the upper part of the window (your
Inbox), Right-mouse click on the note in question and choose Options at
the bottom of the list.  A whole detailed window of the path the note
followed will appear, and near the bottom of that gobbledygook will be
the sender of the note and his/her email.  You can then right-mouse
click to copy that and paste it in a new email.

  Hopefully others who use different email programs or those odd Mac
users out there will post their own versions of Hide-and-seek email
instructions.  Although it's sometimes entertaining to read those
shouldabeen private replies ;)  it might save someone from the flames
someday.

Heidi McCullough

Kansas City, No.