I took the following from the Oklahoma listserv. Those of us who have birded the Black Mesa will never forget all the good birding we did at the Regnier Ranch and Mrs. Regnier's gracious hospitality in letting us do it.

Got a sad note from Vicki and Monty who run the Black Mesa Bed and Breakfast out north of Kenton.  Larry Mays takes the Boise City paper and noted an obit for a Carrie Regnier.

I checked with the Roberts and it is the same person who many of us have known for years.  She was buried last Thursday.  Her daughter Kathy and son-in-law Bud Daniel now have the ranch.

As many of us have birded the ranch for many years, a card of condolence would be nice.  Their address is, Bud and Kathy Daniel, HCR 60, Folsom, New Mexico 88419

John Sterling
Pauls Valley

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri