At the Kansas City Sports Show yesterday afternoon I picked up the Table Rock Lake vacation guide.  Inside, pg. 22,  I found an article by Bob Ball that included very good information about the birding in that are amd some great pictures.  It was by Bob Ball. I met Bob last April at the MO Audubon banquet in Columbia.   If you would like to see the article, watch for cover that says TABLE ROCK LAKE, ALWAYS AN EVENT.  It has some fireworks over the lake and a tree covered in green lights in the lower right corner.  Sorry, I don't remember the name of the booth but it was one about Table Rock or the Branson area.

I also met a young man from Nebraska.  He has a farm with a small motel where he takes birders out in the spring to observe leks of sharp tailed grouse and lesser prairie chicken.  He shows a video of the birds at his booth and is interesting to talk to.

I did wonder why there weren't booths with birdfeeders, birdhouses, books etc. at the Sports Show.

Hope someone else finds this interesting.  Later,  Judi