Would really think that as long as one were well behaved, there should be no
problem, neh?
Just checked with my wife (a former Cub Scout den mother) -- one of the Cub
Scout activities in this area was a visit to Bellefontaine Cemetery to see the
graves of the historical figures buried there.  Doubt that anyone could make
more noise than a den or two of Cub Scouts.

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003 19:05:14 -0600 "John L. Cowan" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Has anyone had a problem with people thinking
> that
> birding in a cemetery is disrespectful? I don't
> think it's disrespectful, but I
> don't want to bump into a grieving family
> member who might decide that one of
> the steps in his grief process should include
> confronting me or reporting me to
> the police.
> If I'm going to bird in a cemetery I would
> prefer
> it be as peaceful for me as for the permanent
> residents.
>
> Jack Cowan
> South St. Louis

Ken Thompson,  Moline Acres, North StLouis County, MO 63136
[38.748 x -90.2478]