Yeah!  ...I'm here!  Robert  (ps: thanks, Duke of URL)

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Montgomery [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 1:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Anyone home?

Thank you. As you can see, there is all the more reason that
the self-righteous stirrers up of controvesy for for its own
sake would taunt the list with the cyber equivalents of black
faces and big white lips. I still fully expect that to happen.

Dr. Peter C. Montgomery
Dept. of English
Camosun College
3100 Foul Bay Rd.