From: D.Gregory Griffith [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 12:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Meter in LG IV/208

As I look at the way my post has come back to me, I'd like to
appologize for the scan marks being skewed from the lines of the
poem--that's not what it looked like as I transmitted it. Rather than
resubmit the entire post hoping it will come out the way I want, I'll
let the majority stand and offer a correction on the line I had
difficulties with. Line four in my opinion should read:
The intol    era    ble shirt   of flame

Rather than:
The intol    erable    shirt of flame

Hope this one flies! --Greg--