Thanks to Rick Seddon, who passed this along to me, we now know of
this work by Eliot kept at Harvard's Houghton library (I wonder where
the published copy is now):

Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965.
He who in ceaseless labours took delight .../ T. S. Eliot.
[London : Faber & Faber, 1961]
1 sheet ([1] p.) ; 14 x 10 cm.

Proof for four lines of verse to be engraved on a brass plate and
mounted on a lawnmower, in honor of W. J. Crawley on his retirement
from Faber & Faber. Cf. Gallup.

Gallup, D. T. S. Eliot, E2m
Crawley, W. J., dedicatee.

Power lawn mowers -- Poetry.
Grounds maintenance
-- Poetry.

Faber and Faber.
002384075#

Houghton | *AC9.Eā""464.Zzx Box 14

This copy is printed on white card stock and is marked in pencil with
the dimensions of the brass plate and labeled at top: Plate 4 1/4 .