Carrol Cox wrote:

> Sometimes a source gets in one's way. I happened to read whatsername's
> column twice -- the first time she was arguing that attorneys should not
> defend guilty clients, the second time that Picasso couldn't draw or
> something like that. Ugh! Perhaps she should stick to quoting tricks
> with modifiers. :-)

http://www.marilynvossavant.com/

    Marilyn vos Savant's homepage.  Her homepage uses a picture of
    text instead of real text so I think she just dropped a few
    I.Q. points.

http://www.wiskit.com/marilyn/marilyn.html

   The "Marilyn is Wrong!" website.

   Ask Marilyn  by Marilyn vos Savant is a column in Parade Magazine,
   published by PARADE, 711 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017,
   USA. According to Parade, Marilyn vos Savant is listed in the
   "Guinness Book of World Records Hall of Fame" for "Highest IQ."

   . . .

   Here are some columns where the original answer published by Marilyn
   is clearly wrong, with clear and simple explanations. In some cases,
   Marilyn has published a correction, but in most cases, the error was
   noted here first.