From: Justin Sanders [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: t.s. eliot and his many cats

Hi, I just got on this list. I'm very excited. I'm
wondering if there are any T.S. Eliot experts out
there who know about Eliot's interactions with his
cats. I've heard he was a big cat fan, and of course
he wrote the Old Possum poems, but I want to know
about his personal life with cats. I'm writing an
article for CATFANCY Magazine on cats in poetry and
the history of cats in poetry, and thought T.S. would
be a good figure to include. If you know about this
topic and want to be possibly quoted in the article,
then tell me your full name and why you're an
expert--i.e. professor, biographer, fan, etc.--I have
only till January 13, so reply quickly.

Thanks everyone!

Justin Sanders