A really bungled post Peter.  Next time take some time to see what you are
doing.  You are quoting me as saying "I hate America."  I did not write that
and, to put it mildly, that is not my view.  Then, folks who now that would
wonder who did and assume that Kate wrote it.  She did, but only in quoting a
fictional character.

Rick Parker