In a message dated 1/11/03 11:52:38 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask] writes:

Sometimes a source gets in one's way. I happened to read whatsername's
column twice -- the first time she was arguing that attorneys should not
defend guilty clients, the second time that Picasso couldn't draw or
something like that. Ugh! Perhaps she should stick to quoting tricks
with modifiers. :-)

I'm sure the fact that Ms. Vos Savant is Jewish has nothing to do with this person's dislike of her.  Wow, I can only imagine how he felt about Einstein.