INGELBIEN RAPHAEL wrote:

> When I tried to open J. Pollard's mail entitled 'Computer stuff', my virus
> shield burst into action and refused the command. Apparently the attachment
> had a bug. Those who opened it successfully should perhaps check whether
> they got something undesirable in the process.

The TSE log doesn't show such a message sent to it.  What you may have gotten
was a message from a third party that was sent because he was infected.  Many
virii pick a recipient (X) to get mail at random from Y's address book and
then pick another name/address (Z) to use to fake that the mail is coming from
Z.  Z then gets a nasty letter from X saying "stop sending me virii" when it
actually came from Y.

Regards,
    Rick Parker