Date sent:              Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:06:20 -0500
From:                   "Rickard A. Parker" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Why the LG meter question?
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Gunnar Jauch wrote:

> Rereading and memorizing the poem,

Gunnar amazed me while visiting here with all that he has memorized
and that was just a small part of what was in his head.  He knows the
words AND the music too!  His recitations were memerizing.  His accent
helped I think.  To my badly trained ears it seemed more like one of a
native speaker from some far-flung part of the old Empire than of a
European.

> Any suggestions?

Get permission from Faber & Faber to produce a recording of the poems.
I'll buy a few.

Regards,
    Rick Parker