Dear Pete,

I have not heard that.  Is that a Maine FM station?
Nancy

Date sent:              Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:23:49 EST
From:                   [log in to unmask]
Subject:                Re: Proud of Maine--OT
To:                     [log in to unmask]

In a message dated 1/12/03 12:58:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I feel very proud of Maine tonight, and I hope many of you will find
> this interesting.

Dear Nancy:
   Thanks for the news about the great people of Maine. It is a great
   place
to live. I have very fond memories of Maine, having gone to school in
Waterville and getting to know a lot of the "townies."
   During the drive to work very morning I listen to FM 105.7. A special
feature on that show is a segment called "Men From Maine" which is a riot.
Maybe some other list members have heard of this very funny skit. I'm sure
the "Maniacs" I knew would love it.

... Pete