Date sent:              Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:03:47 -0500
From:                   Robert Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Proud of Maine--OT
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Nancy,

There was little or no publicity about the Wakefield neo-nazi meeting
outside of Wakefield.  I found out about it speaking to some neighbors.
The counter meeting was wonderful with some local leaders making
speeches,
children performing, etc.  As I was watching all of this I was thinking
what if no one showed up at the library to protest?  If that was the case
did that mean that the people of Wakefield accepted this group meeting in
their town?  That would be intolerable for me.  I was relieved to see
thousands of people in the street near the library protesting nonviolently
.

Bob

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup