From: Earls, JP [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 6:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mystrious

Title: The mysterious Mr. Eliot [videorecording] : aspects of T.S. Eliot / a
BBC-NET co-production ; written and produced by Stephen Cross. Publisher:
[Del Mar, Calif.] : CRM McGraw-Hill Films, [1986?]. Description: 2
videocassettes (64 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. Summary: Deals with the life
and works of T.S. Eliot. Includes readings of the poet's works by actor Alec
McCowen and scenes from the 1949 film version of Murder in the cathedral and
the plays Sweeney Agonistes and The family reunion in which Eliot
participated. Focuses on aspects of the poet's American background, and
features talks with Robert Lowell, Stephen Spender, I.A. Richards, Laurens
van der Post, and Hope Mirrlees. Tech-Details: VHS format.

Peter:
Perhaps you could get it from us by interlibrary loan.  Does it work between
nations?

J. P. Earls, OSB
St. John' University
Collegeville, MN  56321