I totally agree . people sent me love letters for  amonth now since i cam e to the list with my open love for. one cannot help but love names like gish and marcia karp. this is sexy!
peace and potatoes to all of thee
 INGELBIEN RAPHAEL <[log in to unmask]> wrote:> Jacek took upon self the role of agent provocateur  vis-a-vis this group, hopes this has now been > recognized as a minor ruse,  As I understand the term, agents provocateurs usually try to provoke something. It seems to me that self-styled agents provocateurs on this list rather try to provoke people - which is much easier to do, of course.  Yours, RaphaŽ[log in to unmask]