From: Rickard A. Parker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 2:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Please be on watch for Lloyds

A number of times (and probably in a few places) I've come across a
description of Eliot working at Lloyds Bank, papers spread out across
a table and people walking on the pavement/sidewalk overhead.
Now that I want to use it I'm having trouble finding it again.
I've looked in the biographies at the pages marked for Lloyds but
I'm not having luck.

If anyone remembers where this is or comes across it in their
readings then please drop me a line.

Regards,
    Rick Parker