-----Original Message-----
From: Kate Troy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 6:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: La Tour Abolie

[log in to unmask] writes:

London Bridge is falling down,
falling down, falling down.

I hate America.  I cannot help but feel that some Europeans feel as Hayden
did, and I wonder if the Arab terrorists, when they chose the Trade Towers,
did so because the Towers simply represented our money power or they did so
because of the legend of towers and power.

[Peter Montgomery]

They probably read Steele's report on what a boondoggle the towers were,
and got the idea that they were doing everyone a favour by knocking them
down.

http://www.americanheritage.com/AMHER/2000/03/business.shtml
<http://www.americanheritage.com/AMHER/2000/03/business.shtml>

Also, attached, is an interesing rendition:

Dr. Peter C. Montgomery
Dept. of English
Camosun College
3100 Foul Bay Rd.