From: Rickard A. Parker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 5:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: La Tour Abolie (THE WASTE LAND UNLOCKED)

Michael Palmer wrote:

> IT'S ALL ABOUT IMPOTENCY!!!!
>
> tee hee

That's one of the themes.  The fear of the loss of power to write.

"Quando fiam uti chelidon"

Regards,
    Rick Parker

She sings, I am mute. When will my spring come?
When shall I become like the swallow, that I may cease to be voiceless?
I have lost my Muse, through being voiceless, and Phoebus regards me not;
so did Amyclae through being voiceless, persish by its very silence.

Let him love tomorrow who has never loved, and let him who has tomorrow
love!

                                                       "Pervigilium Veneris"