Nancy,

There was little or no publicity about the Wakefield neo-nazi meeting
outside of Wakefield.  I found out about it speaking to some neighbors.  The
counter meeting was wonderful with some local leaders making speeches,
children performing, etc.  As I was watching all of this I was thinking what
if no one showed up at the library to protest?  If that was the case did
that mean that the people of Wakefield accepted this group meeting in their
town?  That would be intolerable for me.  I was relieved to see thousands of
people in the street near the library protesting nonviolently .

Bob

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup