it's worth considering if much grammar need correction at all.  I was (am)
terrible at grammar and spelling and was nearly labeled as dislexic (sp?)
however since become a language teacher and learning a more phoneticaly
written language and studying the history of our language, I wonder whether
it wasn't so much me but the language's fault.  I can correct my students
who say "he's more big than you" but not my friend who told me "it's more
rare,"  Or Shakespeare who used double superlatives.  I can tell my
students that after "going" and before a noun they need to use "to" but not
my father who tells me "I'm goin' London," it's all such a mess really.
Since Englishis the world langauge shouldn't there be some kind of "world
English" created, with it's own dictionary and pronunciation?  Or perhaps
we could use the phonic alphabet to spell, wouldn't that be easier?

 $B%M%C%H$r;H$&$R$H$KM-Mx$JFCE5$$$C$Q$$ (B MSN  $B%+!<%I (B  http://card.msn.co.jp/