we're planning a short trip to the st louis area next weekend and were
wondering if there are any spots in that area with a resonable chance to see
smiths or chestnut-collared longspurs or spragues pipits or if we are still
too far east?  thanks for any help the members can provide.

pj & lori pulliam
bloomington indiana