While removing cedar this morning at our chapter's
Nature and Artist Center I heard the unmistakable
sound of peepers for at least 3 hours, and this
evening a 4:50 pm there was a bat doing his acrobatic
and erratic flight over our street in Rolla.
What other surprises await?

Mike Doyen
Rolla. Mo

http://mailplus.yahoo.com