Mike: Appreciate your photos of Clark's Nutcracker and the Wilson's Snipe.
Plus the other shots. You do great work with this difficult subject.  Barb
Allen, Columbia, Mo.
----- Original Message -----
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002 2:13 PM
Subject: Clark's Nutcracker at Busch CA

MOBirders,

For a couple reasonably good photos of the Clarrk's Nutcracker currently at
Busch CA, try the link below.  First time that I posted pictures there that
are worthy to share, so I have not tested this yet.

There are also two pictures of a Wilson's Snipe that I took at Busch in
January, 2002

http://home2.nikonnet.com/servlet/com.arcsoft.LoginNew?com=arcsoftBanner&awp
=index3.html&DIRECT=&[log in to unmask]&PASSWORD=nikoneditor_
-1805767426&WHO=memberguest

If that doesn't work, go to www.nikonnet.com, and click the "Albums" button.
Then log in using the following information:

Login ID: [log in to unmask]
Guest password: nikoneditor_-1805767426

I hope you'll visit my album soon and don't forget to sign my guestbook!

Learn. Share. Print. Inspire.
NikonNet is a registered trademark of Nikon Inc.
Copyright  2001 Nikon. All rights reserved