Observed the bird at 9:30 a.m. this morning. It was still in the pine
grove, approximately 100 feet from the head of the trail.

It was staying in the upper 10-20 feet of the trees.

Thanks Edge, for assistance with locating both the BIRDERS and the
BIRD...

When I arrived, I didn't know WHERE to go...

The FRS came in handy once again.

On the way out, I observed a large owl fly from top of the pines over
the gravel road. This was through the trees so I couldn't ID it, but it
was a large owl...  Sure wish I could say Barn, but it was darker than
that so more than likely Barred or Great-horned....

Great birding!

Patrick Harrison                     *
Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri *
http://www.patrickdharrison.com      *