These are GREAT photos!  Thank you to Jim who took them, and to Patrick for
posting them on his web site.  Especially after viewing these photos AND the
web page that Charlene found, I am in agreement with Charlene that it
appears to be an adult male. But . . . that is just my opinion.  :-)

http://www.patrickdharrison.com/Snowy_Owl02.htm