The way I ID ruddies, especially at a distance or in bad light, is by the
shape: they look like a cow patty with a stick stuck in one side of it.  May
be a little too simplistic for many but it works doe me!

Dorothy Lambert

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf