We've had a pine siskin this morning at the feeders--also, a hairy WP, downy
and red-head WPs, white-throated sparrow, purple finch, house finches and
goldfinches, cardinals, blue jays, titmice, chickadees, etc.  Haven't seen a
red-breasted nuthatch this morning but have had one on the feeder earlier
this week.  I'm trying to cook and watch birds at the same time so I may be
missing some--the other half is too busy getting into the goodies to keep an
eye on the birds.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Dorothy Lambert, the other half and kids

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf