Dear Oedipus,

I am not kissing anybody's ass. I don't know the people on this list personally and I am just trying to behave in a CIVIL way, which seems like something behind-the-times nowadays.

I've gotten so fed-up of students who want to know everything and want to be better than the people who teach the subject. Do you have better ideas about TSE?? Then fight your battle and use those ideas as weapons -- stop saying bullshit about your supposed foe without ever daring to face him directly. Most of the times, people speaking like you have no real news to tell.

Sara --