Kate Troy wrote:

> Jews are not marching with the Palestinians, urging the Israelis to
> give over their land.  Jews stand with Israel and most Jews, American
> Jews included, would give their very lives for Israel.

Kate,

Previously I posted a URL or two to a news stories that reported on
and quoted from American Jews marching with the Palestinians.  I know
one American Jew who not only worries about another Holocaust but also
laments the dying of the Jewish culture through assimalation.  He also
sees the Israeli government being quite unjust in its treatment of
Palestinians.  There are others like him and the Israeli government is
making more yet.

Regards,
    Rick Parker