In a message dated 12/9/02 2:59:38 AM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask] writes:

It would be ironic if the Democrats learned from Blair as Blair very
intentionally learned from Clinton's campaign and from Clinton to move to
the center in some key ways and appropriate the conservative's issues.
I don't think that would be possible for Democrats now as they already did
it.

It is possible, hopefully, for the Democrats to re-learn, however ironic that may be.  They definitely need to do something, so re-learning I believe would be profitable at this point in time.  Nancy, you must realize that I do agree with you in some, although not all, matters that are "left" of what most people in this country believe, but opinions too far to the left scare people and lose elections, and as my main concerns are Supreme Court Judges and control of the Senate, I believe the Democrats need to take an extremely centrist, nationalist, pro-middle class stand on all issues.