In a message dated 12/6/02 7:42:55 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask] writes:

No individual shall be involuntarily deprived of housing.
No individual shall be involuntarily deprived of medical care.
No individual shall be involuntarily deprived of maintenance.
No individual shall be involuntarily deprived of liberty.
No individual shall be involuntarily deprived of education.

I'm glad you put the word "involuntary" in, because particularly where it regards education, many people don't take advantage of their opportunities to obtain higher education.  As for your list in general, I agree with it to a degree; however, the price for housing and maintenance to healthy adults should be work, even if that means the local government sending people who need assistance paying for housing and maintenance to nursing homes and other such places to help out.  There are some days when I would rather stay home, play with the pooch, work in the garden, go out to lunch, etc., rather than drive to the office.  However, I have to pay for my housing and maintenance, not to mention steak for the pooch.