In a message dated 12/30/02 3:17:46 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask] writes:

In a message dated 12/30/2002 9:52:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

But Kate, you forget, for instance, about the restaurant owner who may
not want beautiful and buxom redheads for customers, but is obligated to
open his doors to them.  I know you know that "property rights" was one
banner held-up by segregationists.

No, Marcia, I'm not forgetting about them.  There are quite a few establishments in Key West, for example, who indeed discourage the patronage of beauiful, built women of any hair shade.