In a message dated 12/30/2002 9:52:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> But Kate, you forget, for instance, about the restaurant owner who may
> not want beautiful and buxom redheads for customers, but is obligated to
> open his doors to them.  I know you know that "property rights" was one
> banner held-up by segregationists.

You are speaking of a public establishment in which services or goods are
being sold to the general public. This was the person's decision to buy or
lease a building in which to open up a business establishment to the public.
He or she is voluntarily sharing his or her property and for a price. After
business hours, no one is legally allowed in the business without the owner's
permission.