In a message dated 12/30/2002 9:14:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

didn't mean you personally, I meant anyone claiming rights to what is otherwise recognized as the property of others.  (Through the IRS or otherwise.)  I am sure you are familiar with different socio-economic theories that assert such rights, in various forms.  Aren't you?

Oh, and let's not forget the right of the Indians to take everyone's houses.  I stand with what I said, as I am not speaking of theories, but reality.  In America today, only one's spouse has the right to make any legal claim on one's property, except in cases of extreme tax evasion/fraud.  Even if one has children, after such children reach the age of 18, one isn't required to support them or share property with them.  However, one is obligated to one's spouse, unless a pre-nuptial agreement has been executed.