This sounds like the dog that didn't bark in the night.  It may reveal great
answers.

Date sent:              Sun, 8 Dec 2002 16:24:45 -0800
From:                   Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Vicoless Eliot
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Rikard in his usual masterful handling of the net,
found me a Vico knowledgeable person, in Lorraine Weir at UBC.
She confirmed my apprehension that Eliot did not discuss
Vico, and that the matter is a curiosity. She thought he (Vico)
might be hiding in "Burnt Norton" somewhere in the shrubbery.

The cyclical arragement of the opening lines might just apply.

Thanks Rikard.

I  now hav two Eliotonic mysteries to
pursue:

1. David's foreskin