Date sent:              Fri, 6 Dec 2002 18:24:42 -0800
From:                   Patrick Jean-Baptiste <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: OT: Canada and Vietnam (was, Marianne Moore poem in WWII)
To:                     [log in to unmask]

How do you know all of this, Jacek?  You don't even
know that it's Ms. Condoleeza Rice, not Mrs. It takes
a bit of effort to add that r between the M and S, so
I won't buy the typo claim.

And what, pray tell, are Ms Rice's "extreme"
limitations? She couldn't get just plain old
limitations; it's gotta be "extreme."

What sexist/racist bees are floating under your
bonnet?
/pjb